TORONTO – December 16, 2009 – WIND Mobile, a subsidiary of Globalive Holdings, marked an historic day for wireless in Canada today by becoming the newest national wireless provider in Canada in over a decade.
The WIND Mobile experience will include the following features:
- No activation fees
- No contracts on any services
- No system access fees
- No fees for Enhanced 911 services
- Never a charge for an incoming text
- No charge for incoming long distance calls
- No penalties for changing or cancelling a plan
- Unlimited WIND to WIND calling across the country
- Unlimited province-wide calling from a WIND Home Zone
- All plans include caller ID, missed call alerts, call waiting, call hold, call forwarding, unlimited conference calling – all at no extra charge. Services available include three simple unlimited voice and text plans and four unlimited data plans.
WIND Mobile said, “We’ve been listening and we’ve been inspired by the power of conversation of all things wireless in Canada. But the conversation isn’t over. We will always be listening to how we can make things better.”
To read WIND Mobile's full press release, please click here.
To view WIND Mobile's rate plans, please click here.