Bell saw Gross Activations for Q4 2009 of 523,000 and net activations of 163,000. This means they gained 523,000 customers and lost 360,000 for a net gaine of 163,000 wirelss customers.
- Total net activations increased by 39.3% over Q4 2008 to 163,000.
- Postpaid net activations increased by 37.5% to 110,000
- Prepaid net activations increased by 43.2% to 53,000
In comparison, Bell Q4 2008 Net Activation numbers looked like this:
- 117,000 net activations
- 80,000 postpaid activations
- 37,000 prepaid activations
Both Rogers & TELUS will be releasing their Q4 2009 results mid February which should provide some great comparisons.