After a limited release last weekend, Motorola's flagship device, the Moto X, is now available at Rogers. The Moto X learns and responds to your voice, so you don't even need to touch it. You can also activate the 10 MP Clear Pixel camera by twisting your wrist twice. Other features of this LTE capable device include a 16 GB internal memory, 4.7" AMOLED display, Android 4.2 operating system and manufacturer rated download speeds of up to 100 Mbps. The Moto X is available now at Rogers for $189.99 on select 2-year plans.
Rogers Moto X Pricing
- $189.99 with a 2-year contract
- $549.399 with a monthly contract
Moto X Features
- LTE capable
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 4.7-inch AMOLED display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 10 MP Clear Pixel camera with 1080p HD video
- Touchless control - control the Moto X with the sound of your voice
- Motorola X8 chipset with Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.7 GHz dual-core processor
- Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, GPS, NFC and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- 16 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM
- Available in black or white
For full Moto X features, specification, downloads and reviews, please click here.