LG has announced the release of the LG G Pad III, to officially launch on the Rogers network on Friday, May 27, 2016.
This premium tablet is ideal for the conscientious and busy consumer who wants top-of-the-line features at a reasonable price. Preloaded with Microsoft Office, with an octa-core processor for streamlined productivity and up to 2 TB of expandable memory for keeping important apps and files close by, the G Pad III was built to please and perform.
- Full HD 8” IPS display - With zero gap touch technology
- 1.5 GHz octa-core processor - For fast and seamless operation while multitasking
- Reader mode - One click filters blue light to reduce eye strain
- Full size USB - Supports devices like external keyboards, mice, and memory sticks
- 16 GB memory - Expandable up to 2 TB
Availability & Pricing
Rogers | Available Friday, May 27, 2016
- Full price: $240
- 2-year term: $10/month