Rogers Handset Protection Add-ons – Alberta
Rogers Premium Device Protection Plans (For all devices)
$11/$13 per month
Premium Device Protection protects you if your device gets lost, stolen or damaged where your standard device warranty doesn?t. Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- Comprehensive protection: Stay confident with protection for accidental damage, including liquid damage, loss, theft and out-of-warranty defects.? (Note: loss/theft protection not included in Quebec.)
- Broken screen repair: Repair your first broken screen for absolutely no extra cost as long as there’s no other damage to your device.
- Flexibility and convenience: Replace? your device completely or get your current one repaired?. We offer walk-in, mail-in and mobile technician repair options that fit your schedule, depending on your location, on what kind of device you have and on its condition.*
- Speedy replacement service: Get your device replaced as early as the next day! Same-day replacements are also available in certain locations for an additional fee.
Premium Device Protection: $11 per month
- Premium Device Protection picks up where your standard warranty leaves off and applies to the device in use on the enrolled mobile number at the time of the failure. You must sign up within 45 days of activating or upgrading your device.
Repair processing fee up to $100 or Replacement processing fee up to $200 per fulfilled service request applies, based on the tier of your device. See list of processing fees.
- Service requests must be submitted within 60 days of the failure date.
- Get a replacement device as early as the next day or on the same day depending on availability (conditions and fees apply).
- Flexible repair options include mailing your device in, walk-ins to designated repair shops and mobile technicians that come to you (where available).
- Replacement devices may be new or refurbished versions of the same model or a comparable one. Except in the case of loss/theft, you must return your protected device to us once it is approved for replacement. If we do not receive it within 30 days, or if you return it with a locking feature enabled, you will be charged a non-returned equipment fee or locked device fee (as applicable) of up to $400.00.
- You may receive up to 2 fulfilled service requests in any rolling 12 month period, beginning on the date of your first fulfilled service request.
- We will protect the cost to replace the protected device up to a maximum of $1,600.00, inclusive of a $500 limit for protected accessories per service request, depending on the tier of your protected device.
- Prepaid devices are not eligible.
Premium Device Protection + Value Pack: $13 per month
- Includes all the benefits of the Device Protection plan, plus the following:
- Premium Voicemail-to-Text/iPhone Visual Voicemail (Not compatible with iPhone, BlackBerry or Android Visual Voicemail apps)
- Unlimited U.S. & international text messaging
- Preferred U.S. & international calling rate
Full program terms and conditions available at rogers.com/servicerequest.
Loss and theft protection is not provided in Québec. MB and SK offer a combined insurance for lost/stolen/damage and service contract plan for extended warranty.
? Device Protection applies only to the device in use on the enrolled mobile number at time of failure. Applicable fees are determined by device in use on your covered wireless number and may be adjusted to applicable rate if a different device is activated on your wireless number. Failures due to defects in material and workmanship during manufacturer’s warranty period are not protected; service requests during the manufacturer’s warranty period must be submitted through the Fido manufacturer warranty support programs. The Premium Device Protection plan is a month-to-month contract that continues until cancelled by you or Fido. Certain failures not protected, including: indirect damages; misuse or intentional acts; pre-existing failures; cosmetic damages that don’t affect function; damage caused by viruses or unauthorized programming. See full list in program terms and conditions available at rogers.com/servicerequest.
? Replacement devices may be new or refurbished versions of the same or a comparable model, at our discretion.
? Repair options available only if device is repairable, and depend on device type, location and damage. Available options will be provided at time of service request submission.
* A non-refundable processing fee will be collected from you prior to fulfilling your approved service request. Each repair is subject to a repair processing fee of $12.50, $40, $60 or $100, and each replacement is subject to a processing fee of $25, $80, $120, or $200, depending on the tier of your device model. Device tier is determined by the non-subsidized, non-discounted manufacturer’s suggested retail price at the time of your enrollment. A complete list of eligible devices and tiers is available at rogers.com/servicerequest.
AppleCare+ for iPhone or iPad
$10 per month for iPhone or $99 for iPad
AppleCare+ is amazing service and support from the people who know your iPhone and iPad best. AppleCare+ for iPhone or iPad offers additional coverage over the complimentary support provided to customers that purchase a new iPhone or iPad.
For $10 per month for iPhone and iPad, or $99 one-time fee for iPad only, AppleCare+ extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee plus applicable tax ($39 for screen damage, $129 for any other damage to your iPhone, or $49 for any damage to your iPad). Available from Rogers only on the same day of purchase. If you are buying your iPad or iPhone online, please call us at 1 888 ROGERS1 (764-3771) the same day of your purchase to request AppleCare+ for your device. AppleCare+ is available within 60 days of your iPhone or iPad purchase by visiting an Apple Retail Store or by calling 1 800 263-3394.
Exclusive to AppleCare+ is Express Replacement Service. If you are travelling or not near an Apple retail store, you can call AppleCare and arrange for Express Replacement Service to send a replacement device along with the shipping and packing materials needed to return your defective device.
One Stop for Technical Support:
- AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts.
- Most issues can be resolved in a single call (for Mac or Windows customers).
- Express replacement service is available with mail-in service.
Apple Hardware Coverage:
- Provides repair or replacement coverage, including both parts and labour, from Apple-authorized technicians.
- Covers device, device battery, and included earphones and accessories.
- Adds up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to an additional service fee plus applicable tax ($39 for screen damage, $129 for any other damage to your iPhone, or $49 for any damage to your iPad).
Software Support Included:
- Issues with iPhone, iPad or Apple-branded iPhone applications.
- Interconnectivity between iPhone/iPad and a Mac or PC.
- Help using iOS and Cloud.
- Connecting to wireless networks.
AppleCare+ for business customers:
There are 3 AppleCare+ options for business customers as well. They all have a one-time fee and come with:
- Extends 90-day complimentary technical support and one-year limited warranty to two years.
- Adds 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
- Up to 2 incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee: $39 for screen damage, and $129 for any other damage.
- iPhone SE – $129
- iPhone 8, 7, 6s, and 6 – $169
- iPhone 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6s Plus, and 6 Plus – $199
- iPhone X – $249
The above Add-ons are available in Alberta from Rogers.
Compare Other Rogers Plans:
- Rogers Infinite | Edge Financing?
- Rogers Infinite | Edge? 40 Tab
- Rogers Infinite | Edge? 30 Tab
- Rogers Infinite | Edge? 20 Tab
- Rogers Infinite | No Tab
- Add a Device to Your Plan
- Basic Phone Plans
- Mobile Internet Plans
- Rogers Infinite for Business
- Pay As You Go Plans
Other Rogers Add-ons
- Pay Per Use
- Voicemail & Features
- Handset Protection
- Long Distance
- Roam Like Home
- Pay As You Go Add-Ons
- Business Add-ons