Yesterday, Virgin Mobile quietly slipped the LG Optimus L5 II into their smartphone lineup. Not a fancy device, but for an entry-level smartphone, priced at $150 outright, it seems to be a decent device. The Optimus L5 II ships with Android 4.1.2, and features a -inch True Colour IPS display, 1.0 GHz (single-core) processor, 1700 mAh battery, and a 5.0 MP camera, complete with Cheese Shutter (set your camera to take photos on voice command). The L5 II also comes with Advanced QuickMemo (make a note on a screenshot or photo with your finger), and 'smart LED lighting' (the home button lights up with different colours for incoming calls, e-mails, and messages). The LG Optimus L5 II is available now at Virgin from $0.
Virgin LG Optimus L5 II Pricing
- $0 with a Virgin Mobile SuperTab
- $149.99 retail price
LG Optimus L5 II Features
- Android 4.1 OS
- Home LED button
- 4.0" True Colour IPS display
- 1.0 GHz single core processor
- 1700 mAh large capacity battery
- GPS, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth connectivity
- QuickMemo for tagging and sharing images
- 5.0 MP camera with Cheese Shutter and video capture
- Dedicated button to access your favourite apps and features
The LG Optimus L5 II will also be launching at Bell August 1, 2013.
For full LG Optimus L5 II features, specifications, downloads and reviews, please click here.