The 6.3" Samsung Galaxy Mega will be coming soon to Rogers & TELUS. Expect to see this phablet in late August or early September. It will be interesting to see what sort of market there is for a phone of this size. The previously released Samsung Galaxy Note II came in at 5.5" and was just barely usable as an actual phone.
Samsung Galaxy Mega Features
- 6.3" HD display with 720x1280 resolution
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Powerful 3200mAh battery so the phone can last a full day
- Split Screen multi-tasking to seamlessly run multiple apps on the screen at the same time
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- 16GB internal storage, can be expanded by up to 64B
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- LTE Data speeds
- NFC, Wifi, Bluetooth and more
Compare the Samsung Galaxy Mega to the Samsung Galaxy Note II.