As of April 4th Bell Canada has added some new Share Plans to their line of mobile rate plans.
Unlimited Canada & U.S. share plans include:
- Unlimited Canada and U.S. calling and text messaging
- Unlimited picture and video messaging within Canada
- Call Display & Message Centre
- The ability to use sharable data-ons in the U.S. just like in Canada, without additional charges
- Customers will also get a bonus 2 free months of Mobile TV
An important difference in data usage is that picture or video messages and PTT services do not use data from a customerís add-on in Canada. When in the U.S. sending and receiving picture or video messaging and Push-to-Talk services will use the customerís data.
A few of notable conditions:
- Only available for new activations or hardware upgrades - you cannot migrate to these plans.
- Cannot migrate off these plans once you've completed activation or hardware upgrade.
- A minimum 2 year commitment is required.
Like Bell's other Share Plans, you can choose how much data you need, whether you want to buy a new smartphone along with the plan, or just the plan itself if you already have a device. These new plans are available to Canadians from coast to coast. To see the full list of options available to you read more at Bell's website.
About Bell Canada: Canada's largest communications company, Bell provides consumer, business and government customers with a comprehensive and innovative suite of broadband wireless, TV, Internet and business communication services from Bell Canada and Bell Aliant. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio, out of home and digital media. Bell is owned by BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE).
Image Credit: Stock image
Source: Bell Mobility