AT&T Messaging Add-ons
Features, services and add-ons are available with select plans and devices. Conditions may apply.
Texting isn't just for phones anymore, keep the conversation going on your tablet or computer!
- Use your existing mobile phone number
- Send and receive text and picture messages from your tablet or computer
- Automatically organizes your messages by conversation – even group messages
- Your messages will be backed up in the AT&T cloud
You need to have a smartphone data plan and messaging enabled on your account. Data charges apply. Currently not available to prepaid customers. Smartphone app is compatible with Android 4.0 or higher. Tablet app requires Android 3.2 or higher. Also available for iPhone customers. While using the AT&T Messages service, you’ll need to turn off iMessage in order to receive all text messages on the Web and tablet. Not compatible with devices that support AT&T Messages Backup & Sync.
AT&T Smart Wi-Fi
The AT&T Smart Wi-Fi app helps you find and connect to public Wi-Fi hotspots and manage your Wi-Fi connections.
Compatible device required.
- Find and auto-connect your device to available hotspots
- Build a list of hotspots for future use
- Maximize your battery life by turning Wi-Fi on only when you need it
- Watch your real-time cellular and Wi-Fi data usage
The above Add-ons are available in United States from AT&T.
Compare Other AT&T Plans:
Other AT&T Add-ons