AT&T International Travel Add-ons
Features, services and add-ons are available with select plans and devices. Conditions may apply.
Roaming in Mexico and Canada
Free feature with select plans
The AT&T Unlimited Plus or AT&T Unlimited Choice plans already include unlimited talk and text within and between the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. You can also access to your plan data in Canada or Mexico with no roaming charges.* Customers on other plans may also be able to add this benefit.
* Subject to plan terms. If international voice, text, or data usage exceeds 50% of total voice, text, or data usage for 2 consecutive months, this feature may be removed. If your domestic plan includes Stream Saver, it will apply to your international package or feature. See att.com/streamsaver for more details.
International Day Pass
$10 per day
- Unlimited talk from International Day Pass countries to the U.S.
- Unlimited talk within Internation Day Pass countries
- Unlimited text to the world
- Use the data plan that you use at home. (Stream Saver, terms, fees and data restrictions for the plan you use at home apply.)
Add to each device once and the Day Pass option is available whenever you travel to included countries.
If international voice, text, or data usage exceeds 50% of total voice, text, or data usage for two consecutive months, this feature may be removed.
Traveling abroad? Pay a one-time, per-device charge to use your devices in over 200 countries*. Lasts 30 days or as long as you need it. Passport rates don't apply at sea but will keep you connected on land.
Like free Wi-Fi? AT&T Passport╣ includes access to the AT&T Global Wi-Fi app to stay in touch in select countries while saving your data for when you really need it. If you don't have the app yet AT&T will send you a text with the link to download it the day your Passport starts.
If your domestic plan includes Stream Saver, it will apply to your international package or feature.
AT&T Passport Packages
To see available countries, click here
* Pay-per-use rates apply without a package, when traveling in countries not included in a package, or when a package expires.
╣ Compatible device with domestic postpaid wireless service required. If you use all of your plan's data, you will be charged $50 per GB.
▓ Availability, quality of coverage, and services while roaming are not guaranteed.
│ Unlimited Texting: Applies only to messages sent via AT&T Short Messaging Service (SMS) and Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) and not to other messaging services or applications. Messages received are charged at domestic messaging rates.
4 Unlimited Wi-Fi available at participating hotspots in select countries listed at att.com/globalcountries. Requires AT&T Passport package and download and activation of AT&T Global Wi-Fi app. Available for iPhone® and iPad® with compatible versions of iOS and Android® smartphones and tablets with compatible versions of the OS at participating international hotspots in select countries listed at att.com/globalcountries. See att.com/intlwifi for more information.
Cruise Ship Packages
You can now talk, text, and use data on cruise ships while sailing aboard: Azamara Club Cruises®, Celebrity Cruises®, Disney Cruise Line®, Oceania Cruises®, Pullmantur Cruceros, Regent Seven Seas Cruises®, Royal Caribbean International®, Select Silversea® ships and SkySea Cruise Line. Limitations apply.
Cruise Ship Packages
The above Add-ons are available in United States from AT&T.
Compare Other AT&T Plans:
Other AT&T Add-ons