Sony Ericsson T715a - new phone review
Reviewed on Saturday December 12, 2009 by Saad, Toronto
I bought a new Sony Ericsson T715a (FIDO)- looked mall and convenient, and has a nice set of features including facebook runnin on-screen, radio, Micro SD card expansion, and ability to download various applications however, came to dislike it very quickly - heres some reasons why:
1. Difficult to type with the small keys
2. Cables are proprietary and impractical to store and carry, and bound to break very soon (three separate awkward angled cables which all fit in to same hole for a) wall charging, b) data interface with PC, and c) for handsfree, all three have these plastic thingies and pins sticking out from the end - very awkwad to use, carry and designed to be easy to break, so you have to buy them again and again.
3. Radio only works if you have hands free set plugged in.
4. The battery seems to run out muh shorter than the suggested times.
5. Fido service isn`t the best - they have all these blocks or hidden charges with come up when you want to use email or skype or whatever, extortionate, this country needs some seriour competition in the cell phone provider industry to break these outrageous charges.
6. Its been one week, and FIDO still haven;t responded to my billing queries, - seems like they`re anxious to pull in the cash, but its a maz trying to find out an explanation for whether and how I`m being billed for certain items.
My recommendation: good present if you want someone to pay again and again.