Virgin Mobile added the affordable Motorola Moto G to their lineup of Android smartphones today. Priced at just $149.99 outright, the Moto G is a great entry-level device that offers everything you'd need - the latest Android operating system, a quad-core processor, 8 GB of internal memory, and a reasonably sized 4.5-inch HD display. Not a new device on the market - it has been available at TELUS and Koodo since November - but, a decent budget smartphone nonetheless. Available now at Virgin for $0 with a 2-year agreement.
Moto G Pricing
- $0 with a 2-year contract
- $149.99 retail price
Moto G Features
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 4.5-inch 720p HD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 5.0 MP camera with 720p HD video
- 8GB internal memory + 50GB free space on Google Drive
- All-day battery life - up to 14 hours talk time
- GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Download speeds up to 21 Mbps
To compare the Moto G to the higher end Moto X (available at Rogers & Fido), click here.
For full Moto G features, specifications, images, downloads and reviews, click here.